This page contains information on how to unlock the Pack-a-Punch Easter Egg in Call of Duty WWII Nazi Zombies.
Pack-a-Punch is an Easter Egg that serves as a weapon upgrade station. It costs 5000 Jolts to upgrade a weapon and 4000 Jolts to purchase ammo.
First off, you’ll need to activate the power in the Sewers and open the Bunker to access the Control Command Room. After you’ve done that and activated both power switches in the Morgue and Laboratory, you’ll be able to unlock the Pack-a-Punch.
To unlock the Pack-a-Punch:
- Head to the Sewers and locate the table that is caged in the middle of the room. This is the Pack-a-Punch table. There is a button in front of this cage that activates Disposal Tubes.
- Each tube will take you back to the Sewers and have you interact with another button. Each Tube costs 250 Jolts to activate.
- The first tube is located in the Command Room on the same wall as the Morgue door.
- The second tube is located in the Laboratory next to area where you pick up the Tesla weapon part.
- The third tube is located in the Tower area. It is tucked away in the back left corner of this area.
- After pushing all three buttons you will unlock the Pack-a-Punch station.